Frontline Spot On Dog
Fleas and ticks are nasty parasites that can transmit diseases and your pet can pick them up in various places. Frontline Spot On is an easy-to-use flea and tick product from the UK's No.1 flea and tick brand. Used monthly, it helps keep your dog protected from fleas and ticks, and the diseases they can transmit.
Treating your pet:
Directions for use:
- Apply Frontline Spot On monthly for continuous flea and tick protection.
- Prevents re-infestation with fleas for up to 2 months
- Prevents re-infestation with ticks for up to 1 month
- Dogs and puppies must be at least eight weeks old and 2kg
- It can be used on pregnant and lactating bitches
- Step 1 - Hold the pipette upright facing away from you and tap the neck to ensure the contents are in the main body of the pipette. Snap off the tip along the scored line.
- Step 2 - Part your pet's coat between the shoulder blades until you can see their skin.
- Step 3 - The place the tip of the pipette on the skin in front of the shoulder blades, where indicated, and squeeze the pipette gently to empty the contents. Apply in two spots : one at the base of the skull and the second 2-3 cms further back.