Frontline Homegard Household Flea Spray 400ml
Using Frontline HomeGard in your home as well as Frontline Plus or Frontline Spot On on your pets provides an effective, integrated approach to flea control.
Frontline HomeGard is an aerosol surface spray for use on carpets, cracks and crevices in flooring, pet bedding and soft upholstered furniture, to eradicate fleas and prevent re-infestation.
It’s not suitable for use on your hard furnishings as fleas don’t normally reside in these places.
Treating a home flea infestation with Frontline:
- Treat all dogs and cats with Frontline Plus or Frontline Spot On every 4 weeks for at least 3 consecutive months.
- Wash all pet bedding at 60°C.
- Vacuum the whole house.
- Remove all pets and children from the area.
- Spray the house with FRONTLINE HomeGard, treating one room at a time. Don't forget to spray other places where your pet goes, e.g. car, garage, etc.
- Leave room for 30 minutes. Then, open doors and windows until areas are dry.
- Vacuum a second time to eliminate fleas which were encouraged to emerge.
- Continue to vacuum daily for 7-10 days.
Important to know:
- Frontline HomeGard is designed for use in your home and on pets’ bedding. DO NOT apply Frontline HomeGard directly to animals. Ensure they are not in the room before use and until treated surfaces are dry.
- A patch test is recommended prior to use on delicate surfaces.
- Don’t forget to also treat your pets regularly with Frontline Spot On or Frontline Plus to prevent re-infestation.
- It can take up to 3 months to get rid of a flea infestation as it can take this long for all the pupae (cocoons) to hatch. In the meantime it is normal to see fleas on your pet.